- Do you feel like your brain is stuck in one gear? Going over the same old worries over and over again?
- Do you live in the future more than you live in the present?
- Have you tried to get a break from the endless hamster wheel of fears, worries, and nagging doubts?
- Do you find yourself worrying about things and situations that aren’t real?
- Are you a prisoner of your own fear?
- Do you ever feel like you’d like to take a vacation from the noise in your head?
You are not alone.
We can help you get free with anxiety treatment.
Anxiety, in all its forms, affects approximately 40 million Americans every year.
Some will experience a brief episode related to some stressful event or situation.
Most, however, will experience anxiety throughout their entire lives. Which, if left untreated, tends to get worse with time. Spreading like cancer, anxiety can have a snowball effect – where one fear leads to another fear, and another fear, and so on. Panic attacks are an intense experience of anxiety and can lead sufferers to avoid situations that trigger these panic attacks. This trend can eventually lead to the sufferer avoiding most situations and people in an effort to avoid anxiety.
OWC Anxiety Therapy & Anxiety Treatment
The good news is that anxiety can be dealt with quite effectively by partnering with a counselor and implementing a counseling plan that combines holistic anxiety treatment approaches including cognitive-behavioral therapy, mindfulness practices, EFT (Emotion Freedom Technique), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing), Focusing, Hypnotherapy, and a whole-body “anti-anxiety therapy & wellness plan.”
Our anxiety therapy counselors at OptimalLife Wellness Center can help free you from the endless cycle of worry, fear, and doubt, and get you back to enjoying the life you deserve to have.
Get in touch with an OptimalLife Wellness Center counselor today to learn more about how our anxiety therapy can help you. Call us a counselor today at (425) 646-2778. Located in Bellevue and serving the Kirkland & Redmond area.